viernes, 9 de octubre de 2009

ATHEISM, PART 4

This will be my last of the series. Instead of commenting about the position of athests, I'll talk about Christians trying to prove the existence of God to atheists or non-theists. Sometimes we make the mistake by going toe-to-toe with them. They will try anything, and I mean anything, to make you enter into a battle to try to make you look bad, either by the attitude you assume or by the answers they DEMAND you. And it's easy to fall because they'll try to make you look like a intellectual coward and, by sheer pride, you succumb. Sometimes, the best way to win is to "lose." God hasn't asked us to fight debates with anyone. If they attack you for not "defending" you statements to them, well, we know better than that. And besides, do they deserve your wasted time? And don't get me wrong, I DON'T dislike atheists, but I also learned to not waste my time as long as they're closed to any possibility of change. It's by the direct work of the Holy Spirit the only way close-minded people will be redeemed IF they God.

No hay comentarios.: